At both of our locations we are committed to creating the safest possible studio environment for our clients. Our COVID-19 protocols are as followed and will continue until further notice:
5/13/21 Effective Immediately:
Due to the recent updates of CDC guidelines, Shape Method has made the decision to let masks be optional in all of our classes at both locations. We are confident in the safety of our decision and all of our instructors and staff are fully vaccinated.
We will continue to follow these safety protocols:
- Maintaining distance between stations
- Operating at under 100% capacity
- Hand sanitization upon entry AND exit
- EPA-approved wipes provided at all times
- High circulation and continuous air flow
You are ALWAYS welcome to wear a mask at Shape Method, and we will remain vigilant in our cleaning and sanitization processes. We cannot and will not obtain personal information regarding clients vaccination status.
We appreciate everyone's support and cooperation as we navigate the constant changes that the pandemic has brought with it. Any questions can be directed towards Info@ShapeMethodPilates.com
In-Studio Safety Protocols
- Doors will open 10 minutes before class
- Tell the front desk staff your name and they will manually check you in.
- Immediately use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entrance. There will be hand sanitizer at the front desk and stationed throughout the studio.
- Please only bring minimal items like keys and wallet to class and take shoes off at the entrance of the studio classroom. We will have small plastic bags to contain your items and take to your preset station. We will not be congregating in the change room and lobby.
- As usual, we will continue to provide cleaning solution and wipes to clean all equipment after use. For group studio classes at Burnet, you may bring your own mat.
- We will continue our sanitation process of high touched areas.
- Burnet Road is still operating group studio classes at 50% capacity
We are committed to our client and instructors safety and continue extensive cleaning to keep us all safe. We do not offer towels at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns-
Email Info@Shapemethodpilates.com or give us a call at the studio: 512-382-9150 (Burnet Rd) or 512-537-0009 (Westlake)
Starting May 1, 2021, Shape Method will move to an all in-person schedule. Video-On-Demand will be our only virtual options, regularly updated with fresh content and new classes.
Here are the 2 ways you can take Shape Method Classes:
1. In Person Group Classes + Pilates Equipment Privates, Duos, & Trios.
2. Video-On-Demand Classes
In Person Group Classes
Go to our "Book Now" button and select the class you would like to join. You must register for in person classes as we have limited spots. We will also have a strict cancellation/no show fee. (You will either lose your class or be charged a late fee if you do not show up for your reservation).
In Person Pilates Equipment Group Classes, Privates, Duets, Trios
You can sign up for group pilates equipment classes at both locations. Pilates equipment classes are labeled "group Pilates equipment" on the schedule and are ALL held in-studio.
Shape Method has a beautiful VOD library of 150 + videos that can be accessed 24/7! By clicking the button "Video On Demand", you will be taken to the VOD site with a variety of classes and categories to be used at your convenience. Payment will be made through the VOD website, separately from live-stream or in-person classes. Create an account and select one of two payment options - 24 hour daily rentals or our month unlimited subscriptions which can be cancelled at any time.
We look forward to seeing at the studio or virtually!