At both of our locations we are committed to creating the safest possible studio environment for our clients. Our COVID-19 protocols are as followed and will continue until further notice:
In-Studio Safety Protocols
- Doors will open 10 minutes before class
- *We will continue to enforce mask wearing until further notice* Wear your face mask the entire time you are in studio.
- Tell the front desk staff your name and they will manually check you in.
- Immediately use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entrance. There will be hand sanitizer at the front desk and stationed throughout the studio.
- Please only bring minimal items like keys and wallet to class and take shoes off at the entrance of the studio classroom. We will have small plastic bags to contain your items and take to your preset station. We will not be congregating in the change room and lobby.
- As usual, we will continue to provide cleaning solution and wipes to clean all equipment after use. For group studio classes at Burnet, you may bring your own mat.
- We will continue our sanitation process of high touched areas.
- Burnet Road is still operating group studio classes at 50% capacity
We are committed to our client and instructors safety and continue extensive cleaning to keep us all safe. We do not offer towels at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns-
Email Info@Shapemethodpilates.com or give us a call at the studio: 512-382-9150 (Burnet Rd) or 512-537-0009 (Westlake)
We will continue to offer both in-person and livestream offerings every day.
Here are the 3 ways you can take DS Classes:
1. In Person Group Classes + Pilates Equipment Privates, Duos, & Trios. These classes are labeled "in studio" on MindBody
2. Live-Stream Classes (labeled "livestream" on MindBody)
3. Video-On-Demand Classes
In Person Group Classes
Go to our "Book Now" button and select the "In Studio" class you would like to join. You must register for in person classes as we have limited spots. We will also have a strict cancellation/no show fee. (You will either lose your class or be charged a late fee if you do not show up for your reservation).
In Person Pilates Equipment Group Classes, Privates, Duets, Trios
You can sign up for group pilates equipment classes at both locations. Pilates equipment classes are labeled "group reformer" on the schedule and are ALL held in-studio.
We will continue to have select classes streaming live over Zoom every day of the week! To register for a live-streamed class, click on the "Book Now" button and select a class labeled "Livestream". You will receive an email 30 minutes before class from FitGrid x Shape Method with your private link to join class. ***Be sure to check all inbox folders including spam. Shape Method Westlake virtual classes will send out the class link to all pre-registered clients 5 minutes before class.
The instructor will be logged on 15 minutes prior to the start of class to answer any questions, offer modifications, and keep you up to date on studio information. We have adapted the virtual workouts to your living space and at home props!
If you miss the registration window then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our moderator will send the link directly to you.
Shape Method has a beautiful VOD library of 150 + videos that can be accessed 24/7! By clicking the button "Video On Demand", you will be taken to the VOD site with a variety of classes and categories to be used at your convenience. Payment will be made through the VOD website, separately from live-stream or in-person classes. Create an account and select one of two payment options - 24 hour daily rentals or our month unlimited subscriptions which can be cancelled at any time.
We look forward to seeing at the studio or virtually!