Group Studio Classes (Burnet Road Only)
- Single $25 (exp. 30 days)
- 5 pack $115 (exp. 45 days)
- 10 pack $210 (exp. 90 days)
- 1 Month Unlimited $185 (30 days)
With a Shape Method group studio membership you will enjoy unlimited classes at the price of $170/month and the following perks:
- 2 free buddy passes/month (reserved for new clients)
- 10% off all retail
- 10% off all workshops and events
- 10% off single group reformer classes
Group Equipment Classes (Both Locations)
- Single - $45 (exp 30 days)
- 5 pack - $210 (exp 45 days)
- 10 pack - $400 (exp 90 days)
With a Shape Method equipment membership you will receive best rate pricing with rates as low as $20.25 a session. Contact us to discuss all of our membership options. With a membership you will also enjoy the following perks:
- Half of unused classes rollover to the next month
- priority scheduling
- 1 freeze or extension per contract
- 1 “Bring a Friend” per month for 50% off (reserved to new clients)
- 10% off all retail & workshops
Private Equipment Sessions
- Single $100
- 5 pack $475 ($95/session)
- 10 pack $900 ($90/session)
For the best rate pricing join a Shape Method Private or Semi-Private Equipment membership with rates as low as $73 a private and $37 for semi-private sessions. With a membership you will enjoy the following perks:
up to half of any unused classes rolled over to next month
One freeze or extension per contract
1 “Bring a Friend” per month for 50% off (reserved to new clients)
10% off all retail & workshops
Specials & Gift Cards
Group Class Specials
- SHAPE METHOD EXPERIENCE
$275 (in store purchase), new clients only
- 30 days of unlimited classes - Group Studio AND Equipment
New Client Week Unlimited $20
3 Group Equipment Classes for $99 ($135 value)
3 Privates for $225 ($300 value)
Gift cards & Special Rates
Gift cards are available ONLINE or in store for any value and may be used towards merchandise or services.
Student/teacher rate Available for Group Studio Classes Only
10 Group Studio Classes $160
We understand schedules get busy and things come up. However, in order to ensure a fair opportunity for all, we will enforce our cancellation policies in order to continue offering our clients the best service and a fair and seamless check-in process.
- Studio Group classes require a 2 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel in this time frame you will be charged a $15 late fee.
- Group equipment classes require a 12 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel in this time frame you will lose your class or be charged a $15 fee for unlimited plans.
- Private appointments require a 12 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel in this time frame you will lose your class.
- For classes starting at 8am and earlier: registration and early cancellation must happen by 8pm the night before. If nobody is registered for the class by 8pm, the class will be cancelled.